Enjoys Communicating. Experienced Communications Specialist, World Traveler, Emerging Thespian, Connector of Dots
Public Relations and Communications | London, Canada Area, CA
Andrew Kaszowski is an award-winning communication and engagement specialist who combines extensive experience with a drive to stay current and fresh through innovation and continuous development.
Andrew’s work has been recognized by the International Association of Business Communicators and Health Care Public Relations Association, including a “Best of the Best” award.
His communication and marketing work has included roles with Western University, St. Joseph's Health Care London, United Way of London & Middlesex, Lawson Health Research Institute and Mount Sinai Hospital. He also does consulting in communication, branding, design and online engagement.
In 2008, Andrew lived out his dream of traveling the world. He took his writing and design experience to sea, setting sail as Publications Editor aboard Crystal Cruises’ four-month World Cruise. He has been to 38 countries.
Andrew earned an Honours Bachelor of Applied Arts in Media Studies and a Diploma in Public Relations as part of the inaugural class of the University of Guelph-Humber in Toronto – the intensive concurrent program of the University of Guelph and Humber College.
• Well-rounded experience driving success in online engagement, website management, content development and design, branding and marketing, event planning,
public and media relations, issues and crisis management, writing and editing
• A creative thinker with a proven ability to conceive and deliver solutions that raise the bar — combined with expert-level technical skills
• A gifted storyteller who engages audiences with captivating content
• A self-starter who gains strong client feedback for effectively managing projects to achieve goals — with extensive team-building and mentoring experience
• A passionate human being who strives to make a difference where it matters